Committed To Clients and the Community
Attorney Jeff Weinstein likes to help in different ways
Jeff moved his practice - Weinstein Law - to Athens, Texas more than 20 years ago. He has lived in Henderson County ever since. It's where he raised his family. And it's where he has helped clients who have been hurt in car wrecks fight back against the insurance companies. But it's not just where he does business. Henderson County is his home.
Growing up in Fort Worth, where his family had mom and pop businesses, Jeff learned a lot about the importance of helping others. His family had to work for everything, just like people around here. So when he moved to Athens, he became committed to being an active part of the community.
Here are just some of the ways that Jeff has given back:
- Created Henderson County Now, a free online information service for East Texas where local families and businesses can share information.
- Founded the Silver Screen Movie Club, which allows seniors to see free movies in exchange for a donation of canned goods. Thousands of pounds of food for the local food pantry are raised each year.
- Bought and refurbished singer Amy Grant's old tour bus to use for special events in the community - such as driving special needs students to their prom each year.
- Major sponsor of the Uncle Fletch Davis Hamburger Festival in Athens - which, as everybody around here knows, is the home of the hamburger.
- Educates teens on the dangers of distracted driving. In 2013, Jeff was selected as the Pro Bono Lawyer of the year by the American Association for Justice for his work in this area.
There are numerous other charities and events Jeff is involved in. Whether he's fighting for people with legal difficulties or giving his neighbors a hand, Jeff is always ready to help.
518 East Tyler Street #100
Athens, TX 75751