Attorney Jeff Weinstein works for you
When you've been hurt in a car accident, it can be an uphill battle to recover the financial compensation that you are owed. The driver who caused your crash will likely deny doing anything wrong. Insurance companies may give you the runaround. Personal injury attorney Jeff Weinstein of Weinstein Law has seen it happen again and again. That's why he helps clients fight back.
An injury can affect your life in many ways. You're in pain. You may be left with a temporary disability - or a permanent one. You may not be able to work. There may be no money coming in. And medical bills can add up fast.
Just remember one thing. The car accident wasn't your fault. You deserve compensation. But to get it, you need a lawyer who knows how to get the job done. Attorney Jeff Weinstein has been living and working in Henderson County for more than 20 years. He knows the impact a wreck can have on families. He gets the facts and builds a strong case that the insurance companies have to take seriously. And he fights to get you the compensation you deserve.
You can read some of Jeff's case results below. These amounts are what our clients received after fees and expenses. Learn more about how a personal injury lawyer can help you with your case. Call 903-677-5333 or contact us online to set up a free consultation.
"These aren't just numbers to me. I know the faces and pain of each of these injury victims. My staff and I want to get to know you and fight for you, too."
- Attorney Jeff Weinstein
- $1,062,287: Oil Field Injury, Wrongful Death
- $660,077: Drunk Driver, Car Accident
- $346,071: Car Accident, Leg Injury
- $218,915: Car Accident, Leg Injury
- $207,333: Car Accident, Death
- $143,337: Car Accident, Leg/Back Injury
- $123,820: Fall at Store, Leg Injury
- $122,750: 18-Wheeler Wreck, Head Injury
- $115,516: Car Accident, Leg/Back Injury
- $105,285: Car Accident, Arm/Hand injury
- $98,701: Car Accident, Back/Internal Injury
- $77,474: Car Accident, Chest/Back Injury
- $61,267: Car Accident, Arm/Back Injury
- $53,741: Car Accident, Wrongful Death
- $49,894: Car Accident, Back Injury
- $35,975: Car Accident, Head/Arm Injury
- $37,110: Car Accident, Chest Injury
- $34,933: Car Accident, Foot Injury
- $39,326: Fall at Store, Foot Injury
- $35,159: 18-Wheeler Wreck, Knee/Leg Injury
- $31,518: Car Accident, Head Injury
- $37,112: Car Accident, Back/Arm Injury
- $26,968: Car Accident, Wrist/Foot Injury
- $25,225: Car Accident, Leg Injury
- $38,848: Car Accident, Head Injury
- $66,616: Car Accident, Death
- $51,238: Car Accident, Death
- $33,245: Car Accident, Hand/Chest Injury
- $62,976: Car Accident, Death
- $46,317: Car Accident, Head/Back Injury
- $61,797: Car Accident, Head/Chest Injury
- $41,059: Car Accident, Back/Shoulder Injury
- $31,088: Car Accident, Back/Neck/Leg Injury
- $34,337: Fall at Store, Head Injury